Application Form 2014
2014 McNair Application
Provide complete information, two references, a copy of your most recent personal (independent status) or family (dependent status) federal tax return (1040), and a copy of your transfer transcripts (if applicable). If you do not have a copy of your most recent income tax return, you may call 1-800-TAX-1040 to request an income tax summary.
Click here for: Recommendation Form and Letter:
Have your (2) references complete the the above embeded recommendation form and send a one page letter of recommendation to the McNair Office. Your letter of recommendtion may include your assessment of the student's ability to:
- Think analytically
- Conduct research
- Be responsible and mindful
- Communicate (verbal/written)
- Take initiative and work independently
- Succeed at the graduate level
- Manage multiple academic and extracurricular committments
- Contribute to a collaborative learning community like the McNair Scholars Program.
Application Deadline: Friday, December 5, 2013
Note: Missing or incomplete information will delay the processing of your application.